Fair and thorough recruitment, selection and interview processes are in place throughout the selection and recruitment of candidates wishing to train to teach with Red Kite Teacher Training.
All trainees who are successful in gaining a conditional offer to study with us will be subjected to the following checks:
- photographic identification; name, current address and date of birth checks;
- academic and degree qualification check;
- evidence of permission to work in the UK;
- an Enhanced DBS Disclosure with Children’s Barred List check;
- a prohibition from teaching check;
- additional checks on people who have lived or worked outside the UK; this would include recording checks for European Economic Area (EEA) teacher sanctions and restrictions